Over Thirty Years Ago
OVER THIRTY YEARS AGO, armed with education and desire, we decided that we wanted to be able to “build it all.” Our project choices were varied, we used creativity and knowledge to guide us, and the results were superior, innovative, on time, and on budget.
Building something the best way became the only way. Clients saw the lasting value in each project we build and liked our blend of flexibility and service.
Today diversity remains a tradition for us, with projects including historic restorations for the State of North Carolina, commercial projects for corporations throughout the Triangle, and our extensive experience in the custom home market.
Choosing a contractor can be a challenging decision whether you’re a large corporation or a family building their first home. Whatever type of project you have, we can build it, but our greatest skill is “Building Your Peace of Mind.”
Building Your Peace of Mind
“Building your Peace of Mind” means building the project according to your specifications, for the contract price, and within the time frame you need.
At McClure and Associates we believe in providing an interesting and rewarding building experience. What that means to clients is that they can depend on our flexibility and creativity throughout the project. We not only can suggest better and more cost effective methods of construction, we can help you create and interpret plan changes when a shift in need or philosophy becomes apparent during construction.
Building a new home, commercial project, or designing an extensive renovation/remodel can be complicated. McClure and Associates can assist you with making all the best decisions.
Customer Service is Our Priority
McClure and Associates believes in exceeding industry standards in the construction and finish work on each project. Prior to completion, we conduct a thorough walkthrough, finishing or correcting items prior to closing if possible. Our goal is to handle any remaining items within two weeks. Clients should contact us immediately if there is an emergency situation they need our assistance with.
Eleven months after closing our clients are contacted regarding any items arising after the completion of the initial list. Our warranty staff at that point will schedule an appointment to correct those items.
Award, Achievements & Certifications
- Prequalified Contractor with the North Carolina Dept. of Transportation (NCDOT)
- North Carolina State University (NCSU) Pre-Qualified Contractor
- University of North Carolina (UNC) Pre-Qualified Contractor
- City of Durham Pre-Qualified Contractor
- North Carolina Historically Underutilized Business (HUB) Certified
- City of Raleigh Woman Business Enterprise (WBE) Certified
- City of Durham Small Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (SDBE) Certified
- 100% Woman Owned Business
- City of Durham Minority Certified
- City of Raleigh Minority Certified
- North Carolina Home Builders Association
- Active Registration with the Central Contractor Registry (CCR)
- Durham Orange County Home Builders Association
- Raleigh and Wake County Home Builders Association
- Committee Member for the Parade of Homes
- Multiple Winner of the Parade of Homes
- Listed with Dunn and Bradstreet
- NCDOT Legacy Project Firm
- Raleigh Chamber of Commerce
- Corporate Sponsor for Boy Scouts of America Explorer Post 140
- Governors Gold Star College Firm